The Sunbeam Talbot Darracq Register is in friendly cooperation with the Talbot Owners’ Club and has contributed to the Talbot Technical Manual. This is a massive source of help and advice to owners who are mainly keeping their Talbot cars running smoothly themselves.
The Talbot Technical Manual has been produced in good faith and the information contained therein does not necessarily reflect the views of the Club or Officers, who cannot be responsible for loss or damage for work carried out or actions taken by members, based on the contents.
- Wolverhampton History & Heritage Website – excellent history of the Sunbeam company and cars
- Vintage Sports Car Club (VSCC) governing body for vintage cars in the UK
- Veteran Car Club (VCC) governing body for veteran cars in the UK
- Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Register for all cars manufactured by the Rootes Group from 1936 to 1957
- The Supreme Sunbeam site from Queensland Australia primarily deals with post war Rootes Group Sunbeams but has a good company history page and another with a summary and pics of most of the important Sunbeam models manufactured by The Sunbeam Motor Car Company as well as those made by the Rootes Group after the demise, through mismanagement, of the original company in 1935.
- The Vintage Car – An overview to buying and owning a vintage car
- Autogallery from Russia (in English) – extensive site with many links run by Andrei Bogomolov
- Genevieve This site is dedicated to the Darracq which featured in the famous film of this name
- Fenix Carriages – Vintage car springs hand made to the highest standard!
- Vintage Knowledge Useful site for tips, sources of parts etc for all types of vintage car
- Old Classic Car – Good site with a multitude of links
- British Car Webs: Marques & Models
- Pre-war Car – The daily Magazine & Marketplace dedicated to the pre 1940 car
- AutoMark History – Russian site asked for link, Talbot only so far! – На русском языке
- L’Histoire de Talbot – en français
- Les Talbot d’avant guèrre – en français
- Brooklands Museum – birthplace of British motorsport and aviation
- National Motor Museum – home of the famous Beaulieu Autojumble
- Paul Beck Vintage Supplies incorporating The Complete Automobilist – vintage supplies by mail
- CarAndClassic – Europe’s largest and busiest classic car site
Acknowledgements. Omair Babar who designed the STD logo. Ben Newton from Made With Joy who helped me on the ladder to learning the new WordPress software on which this site is now based. Colin Weyer - Webmaster